How It Works
Just (3) Easy Steps before you begin to Scrambl3 your friends or business associates:
- Download the Scrambl3 App from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Start Scrambl3 and select 'Get Scrambl3 name' and enter your
desired Scrambl3 name and password and select 'Login'.
- Add the Scrambl3 names of your
friends or associates to your “Black Book” and ask your Scrambl3
friends or associates to do the same.
Note: your friends must also have a Scrambl3 name.
Now you can call anyone in your “Black Book” using your personal Scrambl3 Private Mobile Network
- Your Scrambl3 app maintains your anonymity and privacy by creating “Dark Internet Tunnels” to cloak your calls and texts – surveillance becomes impossible because your communication is invisible inside the Internet.
- When two members place each other’s Scrambl3 names in their respective Scrambl3 “Black Books,” they create their own Private Mobile Network that is protected from both legal and illegal surveillance and espionage.
- Each member creates their own Private Mobile Network consisting of their “Black Book” members.
- Scrambl3 members place calls and send chats to other members that are listed in their “Black Book.” Scrambl3 names are used instead of traditional public phone numbers to insure that all communication is Private.
- A presence feature in the Black Book tells members who are available to receive a call on their Private Mobile Network.
- For complete privacy, your Private Mobile Network does not permit others on the network to “lookup” your Scrambl3 name.
- You can logout of Scrambl3 using a different cellphone or a computer if you lose your cellphone.
- When using Scrambl3, all calls and texts are done in real-time, no calls or texts are stored on any server. All Calls and texts remain encrypted from caller to recipient (i.e.- End to end encryption).