Well, I’m really sorry to disappoint you but there is no way to achieve overnight weight loss unless of course, you go under the knife. You really should stop falling for the advertising headlines that are all over the place (you fell for this one…) and be absolutely sure in your mind that there is no possible way you can achieve lasting and healthy weight loss without putting in some effort. It’s time to save your money and help yourself.
The first thing to consider is not the amount of food that you eat but the type of food that you eat. If you ate only healthy, natural food you would not be searching for the next magic weight loss solution. Get More Info here on different tips that will help you with your diet and workout plans.
So, it would be fair to assume that you eat more than your share of unhealthy stuff like processed food, fast foods, convenience supermarket meals, sweet stuff, etc.
Next, you need to know that although there is never going to be any quick fix, there definitely is a simple solution.
Here are 8 suggestions for you to consider.
- Empty your cupboards and refrigerator of everything you know is not a healthy option. Throw everything in the garbage and go shopping.
- Only buy fresh food. Vegetables, fruit, nuts, lean meat, fish – you know what healthy stuff is – you don’t need me to tell you.
- Eat before you shop, a hungry shopper is a prolific shopper. You are tempted to buy much more than you would if you had just had a meal.
- Until you have got used to the new eating habits, don’t be tempted to eat out. Prepare and cook your own food, take your lunch to work, and remember to include some healthy snacks so you won’t feel the need to have a candy bar mid-morning.
- If your lifestyle allows it, you should try and eat at least five smaller meals a day, use a smaller plate so your brain registers a full plate not a tiny bit of food on a huge dinner plate. By eating five meals spaced throughout your day, it will help prevent your blood sugar levels from dropping and making you feel lethargic.
- Don’t eat after about 7 pm. This will help your body to enjoy a good night’s sleep without it having to work too hard at digesting a huge supper.
- Drink more water than you normally would. Preventing your body from becoming dehydrated is important.
- Begin gentle exercise. Walking is a great form of exercise that everyone can do, it doesn’t cost anything and it will do the dog good too. Just be sure to have a good comfortable pair of shoes – there is nothing worse than sore feet. If you already walk – then walk further and faster. Try power walking – not quite jogging but very fast walking. As long as it gets your heart pumping faster, you’ll be getting fitter.
So, there you have it, your simple solution to losing weight – eat well (no need to eat less) and exercise more. If you do this consistently, you will lose weight and you will feel great too. It may not be the overnight solution that you had hoped for but you will still achieve the same thing – it will just take a little longer.